Thursday, April 27, 2006

Top 10 Unusual Excuses for Being Late to Work

This was passed around today at work today, and I just wanted to share this with all of you. I thought it was kind've funny, so check it out. I never tried any of these, have you???

1) "I dreamed that I was fired, so I didn't bother to get out of bed."
2) "I had to take my cat to the dentist."
3) "I went all the way to the office and realized I was still in my pajamas and had to go home to change."
4) "I saw that you weren't in the office, so I went out looking for you."
5) "I couldn't find the right tie, so I had to wait for the stores to open so I could buy one."
6) "My son tried to flush our ferret down the toilet and I needed to tend to the ferret."
7) "I ran over a goat."
8) "I stopped for a bagel sandwich, the store was robbed and the police required everyone to stay for questioning."
9) "A bee flew in my car and attacked me and I had to pull over."
10) "I wet my pants and went home to change."

Blogger Antek: I think that I have used # 10 the most ;) 10:35 PM  

Blogger Mister Bones: LOL! #9 actually happened to me once! A freakishly large, and obviously enraged bumble bee flew in my car window and stung me right on the side of the head. I still made it to work on time though. 10:33 AM  

Blogger Booster MPS: Gonna have to use the one about hitting a goat, that is hilarious! 11:14 AM  

Blogger k o w: I once said I drove my truck through a schoolyard and got a 4th grade caught in my trucks grill.

They didn't buy it. 3:52 PM