Sunday, February 12, 2006

My newest addiction

About a few weeks ago, Dave and I threw a party for my birthday and a 360 LAN party, and a bunch of cool people came over.
A few of the people that came by were our friends from NY, which were Ralph, April, their son Matty, and their kick-ass friend Tony (you can thank me later Tony, lol). Well before they came, I kindly asked (well maybe I didn't, oops) if they could bring some of their NY style bagels which are so awesome! Of course you could get something similar here, but they are not the same. Boston.....New York...I pick NY!

Well in addition to the bagels they brought, they also came with a jar of this delicious peanut butter swirled with cinnamon and raisins to spead on the bagels.

The name of this company is called....


At first my thought was..."no way am I putting peanut butter on my bagel". If I am going to spread my NY bagel with anything, it's going to be cream cheese, what most people put on their bagel. Ralph said this peanut butter stuff was one of the best things he had ever tried. I did believe him, but I chose not to try it just yet, and I wanted to stick with cream cheese for now. Eventually we ran out of cream cheese, so I decided to try out this stuff. After a few bites, my tastebuds were starting to like it. It turned to be surprisingly good at this point, leading me to either have another bagel or just put some on a knife and lick it (which is something I usually don't do). Dave already loved this stuff a lot, and now I did too!!!

It's too bad this stuff is only found in NY, but the good thing about is, you can order some online.

Their website is http://www.ilovepeanutbutter.com

Blogger Antek: This stuff is like crack... and thanks for the compliment, you kick ass too ;-) 12:02 AM  

Blogger k o w: I had that stuff down Ralph's last year and have been hunting for it ever since. So goddamn good. 3:09 PM