Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Good Ending to Thanksgiving Day!

I just wanted to say I had a great Thanksgiving Day, and I ate enough, but not to the point where I went overboard. Dave came with me, and we went to my cousin's house in Cape Cod. There was about 19 people there all together, so it was a big family event, but it was really nice to see all of my family again. I don't see all of them very much, even though most of them live in either in the state or one state over.

We were asked to bring a block of cheese (we actually got 2 just incase), and some chips w/ dip. Barely anyone touched it so we had to bring it all home, so now we have a ranch dip that will probably last us a while, along with cheddar cheese blocks. Oy!

The only bad part of today was waking up this morning, opening up the window, and seeing a winter wonderland outside! We knew that we were expecting a slight amount of snow, but not 2-3 inches, which is really not that bad at all. This was our first snowfall of the year, even though it is still fall. Oh well! At least it wasn't a blizzard. LOL