Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hey y'all....

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I have never done blogging before on a website, but I am sure it will be a lot of fun once I get used to it. I will be adding many more posts, but this will be a brief one for now. My favorite man in the entire world, Dave, has a blog so I see what he does on his site, and it looks really cool. Not long after, I decided to start my own so here I am. Rock and roll baby!!!

Blogger Silver: Rawk babe! 11:21 PM  

Blogger k o w: Rock and or roll!

Welcome to the blogverse dear. 2:39 PM  

Blogger Chris Bloom: Welcome to the maelstrom :) 3:38 PM  

Blogger Melvin "eM" Arroyo: welcome-2-bloggin, so this what happens to red sox fans in October, they start bloggin... :) j/k! 9:56 PM  

Blogger Red Sox Fanatic: Hahahaha...good one but not the right answer. I would still be bloggin if they were still in it, but I would just post more blogs that relate to the Sox instead. :op 12:53 PM  

Blogger Melvin "eM" Arroyo: welp october isnt good for me either, my Yanks are homebound as well... :) 2:07 PM  

Blogger Red Sox Fanatic: My Yanks...oh goodness you did not just say that. LOL But yeah they seem to got slammed from the Angels. Oh well! 6:37 PM  

Blogger Jenni: Welcome to the insane world of Blogging..... Don't get scared, most of them don't bite hard! 3:26 PM