Friday, October 07, 2005

Massachusetts State Police corvettes...weird...but cool




I wanted to share this with everyone, not sure if anyone else has noticed this too. I was on my way back from lunch break yesterday, driving on this road that is almost like a major highway, but is located in the shopping district. I had the radio going, the windows down and just cruising. I turned my head for a second when all of a sudden I see this corvette...and what do you freakin know it is the Massachusetts State Police, just like the normal Ford Crown Victoria's I see around the state. I couldn't believe my eyes! I did a double take just to make sure that is what I really saw. I was like, damn! I guess they must use those for high speed chases. Has anyone ever seen this type of car as a state police cruiser on the road before? I have seen other types being used like the SUV, but nothing like this. Maybe it has been around for a while and I just have not seen it.

Blogger Silver: A true classic. I wonder when they'll purchase the State Police Enzo... One can only hope, but then our tax dollars would be misused, and people would be fucking pissed.

But still, how cool would that be to see "Trooper Dan" pulling over some idiot on the Pike in an Enzo??? lol 12:41 PM  

Blogger Antek: welcome my newbie friend, good to see you around the wack world of blogs, but damn girl... you bit off my template ;-) 12:01 PM  

Blogger Melvin "eM" Arroyo: when i lived there not sure if they had them, but i know i was stopped by a few of them troopers. I had to come out my pocket with some serious fines. 9:58 PM  

Blogger k o w: They ruined a perfectly good car with that paint job. 1:13 PM  

Blogger Silver: And Philadelphia ruined a perfectly good football team. The only difference here is that the car looks alot better. 10:19 PM