Saturday, December 24, 2005

A Change of Scenery

Today has been a really quiet, and kind've boring today, which is fine and all, but I needed something to keep me pre-occupied. I had done all the laundry I needed to get done, and there was not much really else to do, and not many places to go seeing it is Christams Eve day/night. We were not planning to go see any family until tomorrow, so it was a fend-for-yourself day.

After sitting at home for so long, between being on the phone a few times, and surfing the net, I just said to Dave, I really want to get out of the house, and maybe get some dinner. He was working on his new PC trying to encode some movies and whatnot, but I wanted to get out, and I wanted some company. We did decide to go out and get some chow, but we had a hard time finding places that were open, being Christmas Eve. We eventually found some fast-food and just ordered it to go and took it home.

After we ate, Dave asks me if he can go on the Xbox 360 to play for a while. I figured, sure, go right ahead. After a few seconds though, I was thinking, hey, I have not been on the Xbox 360 much at all, and this would keep me busy. I would really love to play some Bejeweled 2, I love that Arcade game. So I asked Dave if he doesn't mind me using it and he says "Yeah go right ahead, it's yours too". Once I started playing, I could not stop. I think I was on there for about 2 hours non-stop and I was lovin it!!! I started off at Level 1 and went to Level 17 and it felt awesome! I have so many more levels to go, but it felt relaxing to sit there and just play with the unique music in the background. I never realized how much fun video games can be. Usually when I am not online, I watch my soap opera that I record every day on the DVR, along with my other show TLC's What Not To Wear. I need some change.

Blogger Silver: DOWN WITH THE SOAPS!!!
SOAPS = SPAWN OF EVIL!!!!! 11:23 PM