Friday, December 09, 2005

Coffee-flavored coca-cola.....not so much....

I am not one for reading newspaper articles or news stories on the web, but an article I saw on MSNBC today got me intrigued to read and later post on my blog. I am not a fan of Coca-Cola products, but I prefer Pepsi, however I would drink Coke if I wanted a soda and that was the only kind available.

This article talks about bringing a new type of Coke to the market that gives people an energy kick, and brings in a new generation of carbonated beverages. I am talking about coffee-cola!!! WOW! When I first read about it, my first thoughts were..."eeewww". It's one thing to have Vanilla Coke, (which they said they have taken off the shelves to make room for this new product), but I never liked vanilla coke, so I don't see how I am going to like this. Oddly enough, I do like Pepsi Vanilla (Yes, I can tell the difference between the pepsi with vanilla from the coke with vanilla, lol). If I want a coffee, I am heading for Starbucks. I may pay a lot there, but it is worth it!

Well anyways, there is more to this article, and you should check it out. It gets more interesting the deeper into the article you get. Here it is!!!

Blogger Antek: I like coffee soda, I normally drink "Manhattan Special" coffee soda all of the time (I'm sorta addicted) thanks for the link cause I will TOTALLY try this out. 4:36 PM