Sunday, December 03, 2006

Some outside/inside photos of our Christmas decorations

Well Christmas is only 22 days away, so I am sure a lot of people have their Xmas trees set up already along with any outside decorations they want to display.
Our tree is not set up yet, but will be sometime this week, however we decided to decorate outside in addition to having a tree inside. Last year we did not do anything outside, but this year I wanted to splurge a little more, so we did, and this is the end result, so check it out....





I also forgot to mention that we decorated oour bannister going up the stairs inside as well (my idea by the way, lol). I wrapped around some red and green mixed garland, and added some red christmas lighs. I think it looks pretty cool.

Blogger Antek: Very very nice yo :-) 7:54 PM  

Blogger Booster MPS: Cool! You have WAY more spirit than me. I always love the way they look but I rarely decorate. 12:40 PM