Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My 1st Madonna concert!!!

This past Sunday night I got the opportunity to see Madonna live in concert for the Confessions tour, it was "the bomb"!



Two of my friends from work, and another girl and I went to the TD BankNorth Garden in Boston to see her. I am a HUGE Madonna fan, so it was a must see event. The ticket prices were outrageous but it was so worth it to go. The best seats cost $350.00! Going down in price the next price was $165.00, then $95.00 then $55.00. I tried to get the $55.00 but ticketmaster.com would not allow me to choose that price, so the cheapest I could get was $95.00. The seats were in east bum-fuck but who cares. I am proud to say I went to the Madonna concert!



I am telling ya...that woman doesn't care what she does on stage, which is fine with me. Well she rides a trojan horse, looks as if she is being crucified on a HUGE ass crucifix that she is laying up against, she gives the finger to the crowd likes 3 times, etc...



All-in-all she looked fabulous! For a 47-year old that woman dance and looks great in this skin-type outfits she wears during her performances!

Here are a few pictures that I found from her Confessions tour. I could not take any because I was way too far away, but I got some close-ups with binoculars that I brought.



Blogger Antek: Glad you liked the show.. I am psyched because next week I get to go see Bon Jovi (6th time)

Its good to see Madonna pushes the envelope on stage and that she has not softened up (in more than one way)

Although... for those ticket prices she better come to your house after the show and do your laundry for lke 3 weeks. 11:13 PM  

Blogger Booster MPS: Capt for those prices I would expect even a bit more!

I love me sum her, she is an awesome entertainer. 12:37 PM  

Blogger Mister Bones: Very cool. Unfortunately, being married, having a kid, and just real life in general have pretty much put a halt to my concert going. 1:19 PM  

Blogger Neo: Original Blog Name.

Geez... 8:19 PM  

Blogger Silver: Neo, get over it. Sheesh, a sensitive blogger, who would'a thought? lol 9:20 PM  

Blogger k o w: I tried to get tix for M but none were to be had. 11:51 PM