Saturday, November 04, 2006

I have something to talk about, YAY!

So, it's been since July 11th since my last post. Too much time has passed.
I just wanted to tell you all that Dave and I joined Weight Watchers
(which I believe he mentioned already in a post of his own), but I wanted to let everyone know how we are doing up to this point.

This is our 10th week on it (2 -1/2 months) and we are dong really well.
Dave has lost 15.6 lbs so far.
I have lost 14.4 lbs.

We are on 1 of the 2 plans where we can eat most foods (as long as they are on the core list) and just eat to the point where we are comfortably full, and not feel like we stuffed ourselves.
We are not on an exercise program but I do some little things that Weight Watchers recommended for when you are sitting at your desk and they do work. Eventually we will get to the point where we will start exercising and lose weight quicker. For now we are happy with the way things are turning out, and we are not stopping until we hit our goal.

So that's my story. I hope you enjoyed reading. I think one day when we hit our goal we wil take our after photos and match it up with our old before photos we took way back.

Ta-ta for now....

Blogger Booster MPS: Hey! Looks who is back! 11:40 AM  

Blogger Silver: We're doing good! We stumbled a bit this week, but we're ok. 2:32 PM  

Blogger Antek: glad to see you back in blogville. Keep up the good WW work yo! 3:38 PM