Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I looooove Wii Sports (especially bowling)

I just wanted to spread the word how much I love the new Nintento Wii - mostly for the sports games right now.
When Dave got the Nintendo Wii, and told me about how awesome this system is going to be, I thought...ok, I could try this out...it looks and seems like fun.

For some reason when we first got it, I liked it..but not enough for me to want to use it, now...I am addicted. I don't know why I was like that, it just happened that way. What really jump-started me was when Dave and I went to our friend Ralph's house in Staten Island, NY for Thanksgiving weekend. I knew there was going to be a bunch of our friends together, and suddenly I wanted to play because I knew we going to play some sports as a group.

Well during one of the games, it was our friend Pete, Dave's friend Sarah, Dave, and I playing bowling, and I was having so much fun, and I was kicking some ass too! I have always loved bowling since I was a kid, and I used to have many bowling birthday parties.



Now that we are home, I start playing again, and I can't stop. The other night, I was trying to beat my old score in bowling, and I ended up playing for an hour, and I did beat my old score. I never play that long in general, but it was a freakin blast, and I think I got a good workout too!!! :o)
I like playing the tennis along with baseball. I haven't tried out the boxing, but I am sure that is just as awesome!

Dave is so shocked that I am actually playing! He thought I was too wrapped up in my soap operas to care about gaming. Well I guess you were wrong baby. I am back and ready to kick some ass!!!

Blogger Antek: I have to agree that I totally freakin love the Wii, it kicks MAJOR ass in fact. Although I am a bit bummed out, it was me playing bowling with ya and do I get mentoined... no, no love for the captain... for shame. 9:30 PM  

Blogger Red Sox Fanatic: Oh man, I am such a fool. You rock bud!. I thought I had the right group of people...boy was I wrong!!! Can you forgive me??????????? :o) :o) 9:48 PM  

Blogger Booster MPS: And she is hooked! I really need to spend some time with this console to check it out. Seems like most of the fun is in gaming with other people and most of my gaming is solo at home. Glad you are enjoing it - now hows about some UNO????? 12:42 PM  

Blogger Tevin: Uh yeah! Bowling is the best sports title in recent memory!!! Nothing better than a group of 20 something drinking and hurling hold-able projectiles at the TV! Great times indeed. 3:23 AM